Sponsored Link

Home » , , , , , » Bollywood should look for stories in books as per John Abraham

Bollywood should look for stories in books as per John Abraham

Bollywood Actor John Abraham feels that Bollywood filmmakers should start adapting stories from books instead of getting inspired by Hollywood films,

In our bollywood industry we are always getting lot of inspiration from other films, especially from hollywood movies. But I think the best inspiration you can get is out of books," that is what John has said during the launch of the book "In A Bubble of Time"

Even hollywood movies also adepted from books and have done so well. So I think it is important to read it and get new ideas and I think that is where we are limiting ourselves," John added.

When John have been asked the question that If John was to make a film based on a book, which one would that be? At that time he said, "I have been great fan of 20th century fiction and I love Jeffry Archer So, I have read all his books and if I have to make Hindi picture than I would definitely make it on a Jeffrey Archer book."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood and Hollywood News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger