Sponsored Link

Home » , , , , , » Deepika Padukone reveals why she quit - Race 2

Deepika Padukone reveals why she quit - Race 2

Deepika has spoken out in her defence to clarify the allegations made by Race 2 filmmaker Ramesh Taurani about her unprofessional attitude.

When asked about the controversy at an event recently, the leggy beauty said that she never intended to opt out of the film. She said: I have huge respect for Rameshji and that was never my intention.

I felt very bad when I have not choose the film, but I didn't have any other option because the film already has been delayed by one-and-a-half year and I have adjusted my dates all this time.

She also said: I would still love to do this film but now i can not ignore my commitment that i have given for other films. As i have waited for this film for 4 months but it was waste of time but now i can't adjust it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood and Hollywood News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger