Sponsored Link

Home » , , » When Bipasha bent 'name' rule for Jodi Breakers

When Bipasha bent 'name' rule for Jodi Breakers

Jodi Breakers has a song titled Bipasha composed by Salim Sulaiman, but actress Bipasha Basu had apprehensions before lending her name to the number.

"It's a song and it's a dance number where I have performed. I was apprehensive before performing it but (director) Ashwini Chaudhary insisted that I should listen to the song. The composition by Salim-Sulaiman was excellent. I made everyone hear it - friends and family, and they said they liked the song and that it will go to waste if I don't perform in it," said Bipasha(IANS).

"I have been very protective about my name. I don't even lend it to a character... This is the film I am really attached to. So for a nice film I didn't mind lending my name," she added.

Jodi Breakers, released on February 24, sees Bipasha romancing Madhavan.

Bipasha, who came out with a fitness DVD sometime back, says being fit is an added bonus.
Ads By Google

"I believe I need to be healthy, I need to respect my body. I always preach and push people to love themselves and look good," she said adding that stress is taking a toll on people in their 30s.

"Stress related diseases are everywhere and the age group has come down to 30... it's not far when it will reach the 20s. I always believe when you look after yourself, the added bonus is that you look good," the 33-year-old said.

But at the same time, Bipasha eats well and added, "I am a big eater but I eat healthy. But I work out a lot. I am very blessed that I love to workout. When I go to the gym, I have the biggest smile on my face and people are jealous of me. Everybody is like, 'What is this? Whenever you come here you look so happy.' People think I am very motivational."

Source: IANS
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood and Hollywood News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger